Location: Beachwood Ohio Country: United States of America
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for monitoring quality service delivered by clinicians to patients of the agency. They assist in developing services and monitoring referrals within the service line.
The Clinical Supervisor provides clinical and administrative supervision for staff delivering clinical services. They provide leadership and supervisory responsibilities assuring quality care and compliance with certification and regulatory requirements.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or related behavioral health field.
- 3 years' management experience providing services in a mental health field.
- License required: LISW-S or LPCC-S for mental health clinical supervision.
- Must meet Ohio MHAS and CARF requirements for the provision of clinical services.
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access) and familiarity with the Internet and email communications.
- Ability to travel within city and surrounding communities.
- Experience with mental health, working with a multidisciplinary team, including MD's, Psychiatrists, Nurses, Healthcare Managers.
Connections: Health Wellness Advocacy is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- mental health field: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- LISW-S or LPCC-S for mental health clinical supervision.
27 Apr 2017 Reference:
Connections Health Wellness Advocacy Contact: