Location: Columbia South Carolina Country: United States of America
Title: Data Analyst III
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Candidate Technical Background:
- Expert in Microsoft Access 2010 database development, including relational database design, screen development, reporting, complex queries, macros, etc.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel including use of pivot tables, complex formulas, macros, etc.
- Data Analysis expertise including ability to analyse data, identify trends, provide reports and graphs for executive mgmt., etc.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to relay data requirements and findings.
- Collaborative team player and willing to work as part of a project team and provide insight into data analysis findings as it relates to project performance or issues.
- Generates internal and external reports to support management in determining productivity and efficiencies of programs or operational processes.
- Revises existing reports and develops new reports based on changing methodologies.
- Analyses reports to ensure accuracy and quality. Tracks and verifies all reporting statistics.
- Communicates and trains employees and managers on the complex database programs used to generate analytical data.
- Designs, codes, and maintains complex database programs for the extraction and analysis of data to support
27 Feb 2017 Reference:
Software Specialists Contact: