Location: Columbus, Ohio Country: United States of America
One of our major clients in the Columbus area is currently seeking Registered Nurses. This can be a full time, part time or PRN contract position that would entail 12 hour Day shifts in a Long Term Acute Care Hospital setting.
An absolute GREAT opportunity for the right candidate! Great income potential and great opportunity to make a difference!
As a Registered Nurse, you will ensure the nursing care plan is being followed. Working alongside Certified Nursing Assistants, you will work in collaboration with physicians and therapists to ensure the plan of care for the patient population.
Specific responsibilities of the RN Registered Nurse include:
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit
- Initial and on-going systematic patient assessment
- Timely and accurate documentation
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs, telemetry
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Teaching and counseling patients/families
- Valid RN Registered Nurse license in state of Ohio
- Critical care experience(at least 1 year preferred)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Skills in handling emergency and life-threatening situations
Alliance Healthcare Solutions offers weekly pay, referral bonuses, annual bonuses, and benefits! Posted Date:
22 Mar 2017 Reference:
Alliance Healthcare Solutions Contact:
Alliance Healthcare Solutions