Your future career starts today!
Can you wear multiple hats in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment?
Are you detail-oriented and have strong communication skills?
If so, this position may be for you!
We are looking for a Client Service Specialist to join a growing team! We are a Third Party Administrator (TPA) company focusing on after-market products and services for the Automotive, RV and Power Sports Industries.
We have the following shifts available:
Some of the day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working as the liaison between NAE/NWAN Sales Team, Agents and Dealerships
- Efficiently handling client correspondence including incoming and outgoing emails and telephone calls
- Maintaining solid client relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Auditing and updating Dealer Agreements and ensuring accurate and up-to-date information regularly
- Obtaining proper documentation as needed
- Updating price change forms
- Placing regular supply orders
Preferred Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office, CRM Software and internal software systems.
- 2+ or more years' experience in an automotive sales or administration related environment or equivalent experience preferred.
- Problem resolution experience.
- Self-motivator - Self-starter.
- Attention to detail and quality of service to our clients.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple issues and demands.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A strong sense of urgency and desire to succeed.
We offer a unique work environment; including massage days, company-wide BINGO events, charitable fundraisers, and much more. We have a state-of-the-art facility encompassing an onsite fitness center, gaming tables and systems, televisions, comfortable seating and a quiet lunch room for those who like to take their break in a quiet area.
NAE/NWAN can help you drive your career forward to the next level. Besides offering a great culture, a challenging work environment and all the great benefits received as being part of the NAE/NWAN family, we provide a competitive benefit package to our associates which includes affordable healthcare, flexible spending accounts, disability and life insurance, 401(k), 401(k) guaranteed benefit, paid time off, paid holidays, flexibility and more!
No phone inquiries please.