Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
LOCATION: Racine, WI
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client understands the true meaning of work/life balance, employee appreciation and the importance of having an exciting & diverse work environment. They have been recognized numerous times as one of the top companies to work for. Offering their employees excellent benefits along with opportunities for advancement are just a few of the many reasons this company is an excellent organization. With a successful past and a bright future of growth ahead, our client is looking for a Global IT Auditor.
The right person for this outstanding opportunity will be a strong leader, able to manage multiple projects. He or she will be adept at working with various stakeholders, collaborative and able to assess and resolve urgent issues.
- Develop and implement approved annual IT audit plan including special projects
- Work closely with IT team to assess/design security and access needs/controls
- Lesion between IT team and business units/finance to ensure company goals are being met
- Assess process and design and implement
- Evaluate and develop data analysis routines
- Manage, plan, monitor and execute IT audits
- Continue to evaluate practices and trends in IT internal auditing
- Monitor developments in aspects of audit and internal control strategies
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong experience with IT management
- Experience with IT Audit process and implementing mitigating internal controls
- Understanding of accounting principles and working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley
- SAP knowledge
- Broad understanding of/with business functions and processes
- Ability to travel globally 20% every year
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client offers an excellent relocation package for the right candidate.
Racine, Wisconsin, United States of America
4/21/2017 8:03:28 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.