PeaceHealth is seeking a Nursing System Business Analyst for a per diem, Day shift position.
Responsible for implementation and ongoing maintenance of operational nursing system. Provides support for projects including planning, evaluation and maintaining project plans. Analysis and presents data as requested. Will serve as a technical lead and/or consultant on projects as needed. Works with HR, ONA, Administration and Network leadership to move towards CareTogether. Provides training and continuing education for all end users of products supported.
- Apply project management methodology and utilize standard project management software in the development and maintenance of project plans.
- Serves on project teams, as requested, to assure current and future needs are met, including corporate-wide standardization.
- Advise the appropriate technical support, project manager and infrastructure groups of planned work by ensuring that the work required is estimated and that agreements are in place to provide necessary support when scheduled.
- Fulfills the role of system trainer with the Oregon West Network as requested.
- Responsible for timely communication to customers regarding system/process changes, training updates and other pertinent related information, including written workflows. Drives and supports process change in nursing timekeeping, staffing and scheduling.
- Serves as a PeaceHealth agent and resource for union needs including presenting data as requested.
- Participate in the analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of appropriate information systems (including installing, testing, writing documentation and training department staff).
- Assist staff with difficult application problems. Respond to and resolve end user technical problems regarding software performance and capabilities, including responding to HelpDesk calls as assigned.
- Analyze and document software problems and generate documentation for submission of software issues to vendor.
- Utilize software change management, process improvement and quality planning methods in all phases of work.
- Supports productivity efforts in the Oregon West Network, including investigation and education around PI variances. Acts as liason between Finance and Nursing as needed.
- Service as resource to other PeaceHealth facilities as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required or a combination of education and experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Minimum of three years of specific application experience or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience in clinical operational needs is required.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, build, train, implement, and maintain a complex, integrated system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Proficient computer skills includeing Microsoft Office applications.
- Creative problem solving ability.
- Demonstrated system analysis, design, and independent thinking skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, working independently and as part of a team in a collaborative manner.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in assignments.
RIVERBEND PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit for extended periods. Repetitive keyboarding motion.
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 800 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the Legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship - the spirit of health.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Springfield, OR community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers .
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn !
Questions? Review our Employment FAQ or email (see below) . Please note this email does not accept resumes or applications.
Location: Springfield, OR, SHMC at Riverbend (420)
Job Category: Administrative; Professionals - Other
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Work Type: Per Diem/Relief
Hourly compensation starts at: $ 24.28, more depending on experience
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Springfield, OR || Administrative; Professionals - Other || Per Diem/Relief || HOSPITAL ADMIN