Data Entry/Customer Service Representative - Austintown, OH
As a Data entry representative in our Telaresponse center, you will be utilizing a 10-Key coding system to process various transactions. There may be times when you may need to handle an outbound or inbound calls. You must have the ability to multi-task several key aspects such as listening while coding more than one program at a time.
- Entering call data into the computer and updating customer account information
- Keying Information into two computer systems simultaneously
- Listening to calls to prompt for the next level of information of data
- Occasionally providing customer service on live calls
As a representative in our Telaresponse center it is important for you to be able to multi task on more than one computer at a time without becoming overwhelmed or frustrated. We offer a professional team-oriented environment with a strong work ethic and a high level of personal integrity.
- 6 months general employment experience - 1 year sales, call-center or customer service experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills, including active listening and empathy
- Intermediate computer proficiency - keyboard, mouse, copy-and-paste, typing, 10 key pad and navigating between multiple windows
- 45 WPM or 13,500 KPM
- Solid organizational and multitasking skills
- Having a flexible schedule
- Medical, dental, life and short/long-term disability insurance
- Vision coverage discount program
- Medical, dental, life and short/long-term disability insurance after 90 days
- 401(k) with company match
- Weekly pay + Bonus
- Performance-based pay increases
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid holidays and paid vacation (1 week every 6 months)
- Comprehensive training program
- Lucrative Employee referral program
- On site Physician
- On Site Fitness Center
- Tobacco Cessation Programs
As a leading provider of call center solutions, InfoCision specializes in political, Christian and nonprofit fundraising, sales and customer care. We focus on quality assurance and regulatory compliance and pride ourselves on providing every client with the highest possible return on investment. InfoCision raises more money over the phone for nonprofits than any other tele services company in the world. Since 1982, we have provided the highest quality inbound and outbound tele services to some of the world's leading organizations.
Make the most of your sales and customer-service talents! Apply today!
Austintown Ohio, United States of America
1/18/2017 2:17:15 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.