Major Healthcare Provider and Leader in its field for over 70 years seeks a Data Architect with a passion for developing innovative data services for our client's Global Research & Development team. You will work side by side with Mobile Application (iOS, Android) Software, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineers to create high quality connected (devices, mobile apps, cloud services) products and solutions
The Data Architect will be a key member of a the engineering team responsible for providing reporting, data analytics, data services and cloud platformsResponsibilities
- Data Modeling and Data Architecture Design
- OLTP and OLAP database modelling
- Dimensional modelling and Data Mart design
- Data Services Development and Support
- Data Integration initiatives
- Internal initiatives using API (micro services), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and other ETL tools
- External 3rd parties projects via APIs and/or HL7 messaging.
- Explore and architect Data Services leveraging Big Data and Data Science technologies
- Cloud Architecture Development and Support
- Understand conceptual, logical, and physical design of Cloud architecture.
- Support the maintenance of Web Servers, Application Servers and Database Servers
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Management, with 8 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong data modelling and architecture development experience with mission-critical applications.
- Design and implementation experience with Authorization/Authentication standards such as oAuth 2.0.
- Data modelling and architecture development experience with one or more BI and Analytics platforms such as Power BI, SSRS, Tableau, SAP HANA
- Cloud deployment and implementation experience with AWS and/or Azure.
- Experience with Cloud architecture design
- Experience with product development in medical devices/regulated industries
- Familiarity with data security and privacy laws such as HIPAA.
Tarrytown, NY, United States of America
Please click apply
3/20/2017 8:07:55 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.