Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
A Sales Executive with Hilton Grand Vacations is responsiblefor presenting the Hilton Grand Vacations ownership products and programs toour guests and potential owners to generate maximum net sales volume whilemaintaining a professional and ethical representation of the company.
Qualification:What will I be doing?
As a Sales Executive you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards\:
* A Sales Executive effectively presents and sells our product to new clients at our Myrtle Beach Sales Gallery.
* Presents a professional sales representation of HGVC products and services and meets and/or exceeds company and personal sales goals of assigned market.
* Produces new leads through owner referral and self generation.
* Keeps track of leads and disposition.
* Sets a high standard level of performance in regards to cancellation and default rates.
* Represents the product and HGVC in the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
* Ensures proper business etiquette and responsibilities of the position are maintained at all times.
* Able to work both individually and on a team of Sales professionals to achieve goals.
* Attends all departmental sales training and development programs.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience\:
* High School graduate or equivalent
* 2 years of direct sales experience, preferably consumer sales
* Vacation Ownership experience a plus
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions\:
* 4 year college degree
* Proven track record in the sale of luxury-tier goods or services
* Excellent interpersonal and guest relations skills
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
* Professional appearance and attitude
* Highly driven and a self starter
* Thorough understanding of local area
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs\: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club and The Hilton Club, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.
representation would Sales and tasks appearance fulfill Executive tasks you
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
Hilton Grand Vacations
Hilton Grand Vacations
1/12/2017 6:09:42 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.