If you're someone who is interested in joining a successful team where you can work side-by-side with people who make products that are found on the world's major aircraft and rail cars, then read on.
Headquartered in Kent, Ohio, we want to exceed customer expectations and need team members who will support that goal.
In return, we provide a great work environment with open communication, highly competitive wages with opportunities for pay increases starting at 90 days, a good benefits package, a safe place to work, and opportunities to learn new skills. New employees don't have to wait for vacation time and are paid additional for working 2nd or 3rd shifts. This is a light manufacturing environment, in a clean, comfortable facility.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and have a diverse team. We encourage everyone who has the qualifications to apply.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
We're looking to add to our team of experienced Maintenance Technicians. Our Maintenance Techs work on all our equipment and also support facilities maintenance for the building and grounds. The Maintenance Techs perform preventative maintenance, repairs and modifications, and support capital equipment projects.
Qualified Techs will have a commitment to working safely and follow all EHS policies and procedures, strong diagnostic and trouble-shooting skills, and support a team philosophy of minimizing downtime for production.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Competency Requirements)
In addition to having multi-craft maintenance tech experience, we are looking for someone with the following strengths proven through experience:
- 120/240/480 volt Electrical circuits which includes wiring of transformers, control circuits and main power requirements. Able to read Electrical schematics and troubleshoot failures within circuits
- Operation and diagnosis of Programmable Logic Controllers and their associated components
- Working knowledge of Hydraulic Power Units
In addition to the above skills, qualified candidates need the following:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a multi-craft maintenance tech in an industrial setting
- High school diploma or equivalent required, prefer formal training in maintenance
- High degree of mechanical and electrical aptitude with the ability to learn and use electronic work order software
- Ability to read machine schematics, manuals and other technical documentation
- Personal hand tools
Physical ability to perform the functions associated with the requirements of the position - full description is available upon request