Safety - Work within specified safety rules and procedures. Help identify and resolve safety issues.
Injection Mold Processing - Produce parts that meet Little Tikes quality standards. Achieve and maintain cycle times and part weight within specifications.
Mold changes - Following procedures and all safety requirements, perform mold changes with a goal of part-to-part in 120 minutes.
Perform quick color changeovers at scheduled intervals.
General Maintenance - Perform general tasks including but not limited to placing/removing/adjusting auxiliary equipment, greasing, inspecting, adjusting lubricant levels, etc.
- TPM - Help implement and perform Total Preventive Maintenance checks on machines.
- Leadership - Provide direction to associates performing direct labor activities.
- Teamwork - Maintain good relationships with team members and peers and assist when needed.
- Housekeeping - Maintain high standard of housekeeping on all machines, equipment and work areas.
- Daily Reports - Accurately complete all necessary reports on a timely basis.
- Fill-in for Team Leader in his/her absence
- Complete work orders for necessary maintenance tasks
- Perform material handling duties
- Maintain accurate pigment/resin inventories; do silo checks
- Other responsibilities as deemed necessary by supervisor
This position involves working in a noisy environment that is fast-paced, goal focused and requires frequent lifting up to and around 50 lbs, bending, squatting and climbing. Environment can be both hot and cold depending on weather conditions.
- 5 years' experience as an injection mold setter and technician preferred.
- Must show mechanical ability through Applied Assessments testing battery.
- Must show strong safety awareness and good housekeeping skills
- H.S. Diploma or GED required
Must complete all OSHA required training.
.*THE ABOVE IS A REPRESENTATION OF THE GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION. THIS POSITION MAY REQUIRE OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AS DEEMED NECESSARY BY THE MANAGEMENT TEAM.*
Hudson Ohio, United States of America
4/28/2017 8:01:24 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.