Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
LOCATION: Fremont, CA
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client is a leading provider of optical manufacturing solutions and they've recently partnered with TeamBradley to find a Optical Design Engineer. Home to a large, diverse team of innovative designers, engineers and developers, they are dedicated to working together to bring high quality optical products to consumers worldwide. They are seeking an Optical Design Engineer to be responsible for the signal, simulation, and system modelling of the optical transport and transceiver modules.
- Master's Degree (Physics or Electrical Engineering)
- 5+ years experience in system design of optical transmission
- Solid understanding of optoelectronic components and Optical amplification modules
- Strong familiarity with fiber-optics propagation effects
- Skilled in system and signal modelling methodologies
- Knowledgable of ITU-T, Telcordia, and IEC standards
- Outstanding communication skills
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
Fremont California, United States of America
4/28/2017 8:01:20 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.