Feedback from HM: We need to have someone with a mix of finance, technical, and accounting skills with the a strong ability to design and develop financial models and reports. To better define what I mean by technical skills: need someone who is familiar with SQL, database structures (design, architecture, design), VBA/macros, or similar. Specific experience in Oracle Database and TM1 even better. Oracle has a lot of applications, so what we are looking for is experience and skills in Oracle Database specifically.
Financial Planning and Analysis Reporting Manager
- Manages the annual budget process for assigned organizations.
- Reviews and interprets financial and operating reports for Service Areas and Division operations.
- Proposes to management any changes and/or improvements to maintain cost effectiveness of operations.
- Manages complex projects and multi-disciplinary teams' progress and outcomes. Creates monthly operating reports.
- Interacts with and supports informational requests from Director Level and Senior Management Executives.
- Recommends and advocates for regional and national process improvements.
- Analyzes trends and interprets effect on future financial performance.
- Prepares and delivers presentations as needed.
- Stays abreast of government regulations and procedures that affect hospital/managed care/corporate finance and accounting procedures.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with peers in Finance and Health Plan as well as clients in Program Office and the Medical Groups.
- Hires, coaches, motivates, and conducts performance.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Design and implement standardized FP&A reports using TM1 to end users
- Work on special projects as assigned by Director
- Ability to develop complex financial reports and models used for monthly/quarterly/annual reporting, analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Experience and understanding of finance and accounting.
- Experience in supporting financial planning & analysis teams in all aspects of planning processes and analyses.
- Experience with Cognos TM1 & CAFE in maintaining, developing, and improving reports.
- Experience with Oracle Database platform.
- Experience in writing SQL queries and understanding ETL processes concepts including specific experience in their design, development, and programming.
- End user with experience with TM1 Enterprise Planning with administrative or development experience a plus.
- Understanding of data warehouse concepts and experienced in their design, development, and programming specifically in an Oracle platform environment.
- Understanding and knowledge how finance and accounting teams use financial systems in accomplishing their day-to-day reporting and analysis tasks.
- Must have strong communication, presentation, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter - able to complete or initiate tasks with minimum direction
- Ability to work through and accomplish tasks in a complex environment of multistakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable (able to change direction easily)
- Excellent time management skills
- BA in Finance or Accounting required plus minimum 6+ years of direct relevant experience
Downey California, United States of America
4/21/2017 10:02:46 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.