Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Marshalls, shop on: Opportunity is in store for you! At Marshalls, our growth is creating exciting opportunities for motivated professionals every day. Here, you'll find professional advancement, individual recognition and even time for a life outside of work! Marshalls offers brand name family apparel, giftware, home fashions and accessories at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day! Marshalls also offers expanded footwear assortments for the entire family, expanded men's departments and The CUBE, a department specifically for juniors, all at great values. The only thing better than shopping at Marshalls is working at Marshalls! Plus you can feel good knowing you are part of the largest off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide, The TJX Companies, Inc. In addition to Marshalls, our brands include T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United
State: s; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. With nearly $31 billion in revenues in 2015, more than 3,600 stores, and approximately 216,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX.
- Assist a Store Manager in the areas of Merchandising, Operations, Customer Service and Human Resources within a high volume store location
- Develop creative plans to increase store sales
- Hire, train, supervise and develop a large team of Associates
- Oversee and monitor loss prevention and operational programs
- Ensure every customer has a positive shopping experience
- Manage the daily activity of the sales floor, backroom, Front End and cash office
- Two years' of retail leadership experience as an Assistant or Store Manager
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow through skills
- Proven ability to manage, develop and motivate a large team
- Previous volume responsibility of $5 million or more
In addition to our open atmosphere and supportive work environment, we are proud to offer an exemplary benefits package that includes: Optional participation in medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability, vision discount program, 401(k) profit sharing plan. The TJX Companies, Inc. also provides company paid benefits such as basic life insurance and short-term disability. We offer competitive paid time off benefits, an Associate discount, and opportunity for leaves of absences. Benefit eligibility varies depending on hours worked and length of employment.
Marshalls is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Notes: Middletown || Delaware
Middletown DE, United States of America
1/12/2017 4:02:16 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.