Do you want to work from the comfort of your own home?
InfoCision has an opportunity for you!
The Work at Home program is a great opportunity available to people in Ohio and West Virginia. You will make a difference in people's lives by recruiting volunteers or raising funds for leading Non-Profit health organizations such as the American Heart Association. You may also be asked to cover various customer service and sales calls for different organizations on an inbound basis. The Work at Home program is a virtual Call Center with supervisors, a manager and an HR person. For this program you are required to have some basic equipment; however, there is no additional cost to you for software.
- A computer with either Intel or AMD Processor
- A 17 monitor (or monitor that supports 1024x768 screen resolution)
- Must be running one of the following versions of Windows.
- (Please note minimum memory requirements for each):
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 with 2 GB memory
- Windows 8
- Must be using latest version of Internet Explorer (current version is 9 for Windows 7)
- Firefox and Google Chrome are not compatible
- An approved antivirus package installed and running with libraries up to date
- Windows Firewall must be Turned On. Note that some antivirus software (Norton, McAfee, etc.) have Firewall services built into them as well. These must be turned off.
- An active high speed CABLE or DSL Internet connection with a minimum of 3.0 Mbps Downstream, 512 Kbps Upstream NOTE: Dial-up & SATELLITE Internet connections are NOT compatible with the WAH program.
- Due to performance issues and network security risks WiFi Routers or other wireless network devices (MiFi, etc.) are not permitted for WAH network connections
- Home Phone Line - This cannot be a Digital Phone Service, must be a land line. Also your phone and Internet connection must be on separate lines
- Valid E-Mail Address
- Work 8 Weekend Hours each week
- Weekly pay plus bonus
- Flexible Schedules
- Comprehensive training
Columbus Ohio, United States of America
4/26/2017 2:17:10 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.