Cleveland, OH forging facility involved with the automotive industry is currently hiring for additional Forging Leads for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts.
Position will require at least 5 years experience in the forging industry and the ability to supervise, train, and direct employees in the forgings department.
- Analyzes work orders to estimate worker hours and create machining schedules that meet both internal and external needs.
- Computes amounts of stock and supplies required for operations, based on production schedules, and requisitions materials from storage area.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Plans flow of materials through department and develops physical layout of machines according to work orders.
- Interfaces with others in the organization to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Inspects and measures parts and products to verify conformance to specifications.
- Directs workers in adjusting machines and equipment to repair products which fail to meet standards.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Develops, recommends, and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product..
- Maintains time and production records
- Conducts orientation for new employees. Train, coach, counsel and evaluate employees.
SALARY: $56K - $60K
Cleveland, OH, United States of America
$56K - $60K
Alliance Technical Solutions
1/11/2017 12:03:20 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.