Job Summary: Responsible for assisting the Buyer in the planning and oversight of equipment, materials, supplies and services purchases and securing vendor contracts in compliance with government regulations, corporate policies, and Center procedures.
- Serves as acting Buyer in the event of his/her absence
- Coordinates Center purchasing through planning and budget control in conjunction with the Buyer
- Assists the Buyer in the selection of services through competitive pricing guidelines in conjunction with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and procurement policies and procedures
- Verifies invoices deliveries received and forwards to Finance for payment
- Ensures the proper preparation and maintenance of records and files
- Maintain purchase orders, research possible vendors, and other purchasing related actions
Experience: Minimum of one to two years related experience.
Education: High school diploma or GED and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid State Drivers License.
Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V
Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
4/28/2017 8:01:28 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.