Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
LOCATION: Chicago, IL - O'Hare Area
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client, a leading global provider of maintenance, repair and operating supplies, is collaborating with TeamBradley to find a Business Intelligence Developer to create Business Intelligence solutions, dashboards and reports. They offer an environment that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- Develop the capacity of existing application software while suggesting improvements
- Serve as the bridge between the business and development teams
- Collaborate on deployment actions and solution development
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years experience with Enterprise Business Intelligence
- 2+ years experience with SQL Server 2012
- Project Management experience
- Strength with SQL and data access tools
- Ability to mange large projects with strong communication skills
- Business Objects or Microsoft stack experience a plus!
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. We do not work with any third parties.
Chicago, Illinois O'Hare area, United States of America
4/28/2017 8:01:24 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.